Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"The people I would like to defeat" list

A normal person, if they were thorough and deliberate and liked arranged what they had to have done, might have a "To Do" list. A less normal person who disliked quite a lot of people might have a "Hate" list. A pervert had a "To Screw Over" list.

But for a tabletop gamer like me, I have a "I'll kick your @$$ someday!" list

1. Emp = it a matter of "teacher vs student: who's the better one". though his armies are defeatable, his strategies and judgement aren't. the few times I were able to defeat this guy either because of bad dice rolls and/or he forgot something in his strategy.
2. EJ = the "wonder rookie", EJ is the only gamer I've ever known to become "a force to be reckon with" in a span of a week or less.
3. Kim, Jacob, Bobby, the Chua twins... = like any gamer, defeating a veteran gamer is a good thing, especially those who are hard to defeat.
4. Jake and Paul = though I dubbed both of them as "my punching bag", woe be the day should I ever underestimate them based on that assumption.
5. Ace = my friendly nemesis, I've yet to fight Ace one on one in any tabletop wargame.
6. Chico, Zig... = though novices, I know they'll be a threat someday.

All of them are my friends and I have great respect for them. That is why I'm honoring them by putting them on this list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home